⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Most popular tour with perfect itinerary for youFrom 450 US dollars
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Day trip from Tokyo to Ancient capital, Samurai c...485 US dollars
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Perfect to see highlights of Tokyo and hidden gems820 US dollars
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Exciting and amazing experience of the traditiona...From 350 US dollars
ABOUT Field Trip+
We are professional nationally licensed guides, travel planners and your local friends.
We offer you private tours all over Japan. Besides planed tours, we are also very happy to suggests hidden gems local people know and make your customized tours for you to experience real authentic Japan. We are flexible during the tours based on your requests and also arrange various cultural experiences. Please feel free to ask any questions or requests!
- Provide Planned and Customized Guided tours in English,
French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Chinese
- Cultural Activities
Authentic tea ceremony, cooking, Japanese Drum, Kimono etc.
- ALL nationally licensed tour guides in English, French, Spanish, German etc who are experienced, gentle and patient
- Kaori, a founder chooses guides for YOU depending on your requests and interests. We do not choose your guides at randam.
- We organize our own tours and also have some partnerships with travel companies in the US, UK, Spain, etc. Please feel free to contact us about partnerships.
- We are always happy to arrange Friendly tours for each guests, babies with push chairs, kids, Wheelchair users...
-Our tours are private and flexible. If you do not like big group tours or packaged trips, Field Trip+ is the best for you.
Hi, I am Kaori Yagi Mizuno, a founder of Field Trip+. I am also a fully Certified Guide Interpreter by Japanese Government (Cert.No: EN01534) and a nationally certified Domestic Travel Service Supervisor (Cert.No: 29-49-932). I am an ASL learner (intermediate level).
I studied at Sophia University in Tokyo and at University of Georgia in U.S. and did internship in London. After 5 years of international marketing and sales at Panasonic, I started my business at Pastel. Now I am a main guide of Field Trip+ since 2015 and have had more than 2,000 guests from over 30 different countries all over Japan. I am a mom of twin boys and have lived in Marseille, France and Southampton, UK.
Our professional guides including me are looking forward to seeing you in Japan!